- The next Tuesday night Clubroom Show is on 21st January and is entitled “The Ladies Tour & Pedalling Squares”, which will be shared between Vicky Palethorpe & Dave Hearn. The show will start at 2000hrs, with pictures taken during this year’s Ladies Tour and lots of other cycling related stuff. The cost is remarkably good value at £1.50 and the full programme can be downloaded from our website.
- The full programme of Sunday and Tuesday rides can be viewed and downloaded from our website.
- We are keen to have more feedback from our members on their experiences with what we organise in the Club. To progress this a Customer Feedback form has been added to the main menu of our website called ‘Feedback’. It would be great if you could let us know what you are thinking.
- Next year there will be another Ladies Weekend Tour, from 26th-28th June 2020. We hope to head south to take in parts of Oxfordshire and Worcestershire, covering 40-50 miles each day. Accommodation could be at Premier inn /Travelodge in Banbury and Evesham and we will book early to get good prices. The route leads through some gorgeous countryside, pretty villages and may include a stop at Stratford-on-Avon. Please let Vicky Palethorpe know if you are interested.
- Alan Jelley is organising a tour to Suffolk and Norfolk next year from 3rd-11th June 2020. Options include the use of public transport to clip off a few days at either end of the tour.. The tour is now open for bookings and full details can be found on our website.
CTC Coventry Sunday 19th January
- Rides meet at the War Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 0915hrs. View the weather forecast
- A moderately paced ride of under 30-miles will be led by Ian Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Hoar Park Craft Village (SP 271 924) and back to War Memorial Park.
- A longer ride will be led by George Riches (024 7645 2437, 077 4986 7516) in a clockwise direction to:
CTC Coventry Tuesday 21st January
- Meeting point: Kenilworth, Lil Greens (SP 288 718) at 1015hrs.
- At approximately 1100hrs the ride will be led by Vicky Palethorpe (077 2227 1196) to lunch at Longford, The Greyhound Inn (SP 362 845) after 20-miles.
- The ride will return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group when convenient
View a possible route with Open Street Maps or Download a gpx track file.
CTC Rugby Wednesday 22nd January
- Meet at 0930hrs at Birdingbury War Memorial (SP 432 682)
- Coffee at Lighthorne, Pavillion (SP 341 563)
- Lunch at Bishops Itchington
- Please contact Andy Lees (07964 798758) for more details.
Post expires at 8:00pm on Wednesday 22nd January, 2020