- June 2nd is only 8-weeks away and it’s the date of our ever popular Triennial Veteran’s 100-mile ride. We need time to ensure that all the arrangements for the day are in place, so please get your registration in as soon as possible. All the details are on our website where you can download the route and registration documents.
- I’m pleased to say that Vicky Palethorpe’s Ladies Summer Weekend Tour from 28th-30th June is now fully booked – it sounds like a fun weekend and I look forward to hearing how the ladies get on.
- The City Council is keen to promote cycling and is particularly interested in the “North East Corridor” of Coventry. As part of this endeavour we are adding an additional meeting point at Caluden Castle on our shorter Sunday rides for 21st April and 12th May.
- The British Heart Foundation are organising 16 and 32 mile rides from Wren Hall, Wroxall, CV35 7ND starting between 0930hrs and 1030hrs on Sunday 19th May. Please look on their website for more details
CTC Coventry Sunday 14th April
Rides meet at the War Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 0915hrs.
- An easy paced ride up to 30-miles long will be led by Carl Lewis (024 7626 7385, 077 6784 7573) to Draycote Water (SP 453 815) and return to Memorial Park.
- There will not be a longer ride this Sunday because most riders will be on Alan’s Cotswold weekend.
CTC Coventry Tuesday 16th April
- Meeting point: Brandon Marsh, Badgers Tea Room (SP 386 759) at 1015hrs.
- At approximately 1100hrs the ride will be led by Paul Morton (079 0068 0374) for lunch at Ullesthorpe, Palmers Garden Centre (SP 518 869) after 20-miles.
- The ride will return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group when convenient.
View the route with Open Street Maps – showing tea stops.
View the route in Bike Hike – includes download facility.
CTC Rugby Wednesday 17th April
- Meet at 0930hrs at Sawbridge (SP 504 660)
- Coffee at Fenny Compton, The Wharf (SP 431 533)
- Lunch at Byfield, Cross Tree (SP 516 530)
- Please contact Graham Bevan (01788 814597) for more details.