- The next Tuesday night Clubroom Show is on 4th February and is entitled “Albania – The Accursed Mountains”. Alan Jelly will present anecdotes from recent cycle tours in Albania. The show will start at 2000hrs and is remarkably good value at £1.50. The full programme can be downloaded from our website.
- The full programme of Sunday and Tuesday rides can be viewed and downloaded from our website.
- We are keen to have more feedback from our members on their experiences with what we organise in the Club. To progress this a Customer Feedback form has been added to the main menu of our website called ‘Feedback’. It would be great if you could let us know what you are thinking.
- This year there will be another Ladies Weekend Tour, from 26th-28th June 2020. We hope to head south to take in parts of Oxfordshire and Worcestershire, covering 40-50 miles each day. Accommodation could be at Premier inn /Travelodge in Banbury and Evesham and we will book early to get good prices. The route leads through some gorgeous countryside, pretty villages and may include a stop at Stratford-on-Avon. Please let Vicky Palethorpe know if you are interested.
- Alan Jelley is organising a tour to Suffolk and Norfolk from 3rd-11th June 2020. Options include the use of public transport to clip off a few days at either end of the tour.. The tour is now open for bookings and full details can be found on our website.
CTC Coventry Sunday 26th January
- Rides meet at the War Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 0915hrs. View the weather forecast
- A moderately paced ride of under 30-miles will be led by Lester Marriner (email@example.com) to Knowle, Wyndley Garden Centre (SP 183 758) and back to War Memorial Park.
- A longer ride will be led by Jeff Palethorpe (075 1029 7038) to:
CTC Coventry Tuesday 28th January
- Meeting point: Balsall Common, Oaks Farm Café (SP 230 764) at 1015hrs.
- At approximately 1100hrs the ride will be led by Peter Seamen (077 0810 4125) to lunch at Earlswood Lakes, Manor House Tearooms (SP 110 774) after 14-miles.
- The ride will return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group when convenient
View the route with Open Street Maps or Download a gpx track file.
CTC Rugby Wednesday 29th January
- Meet at 0930hrs at Barby Nurseries (SP 545 693)
- Coffee at Weedon
- Lunch at Blakesley, The Bartholomew Arms (SP 626 500)
- Please contact Ron Grifffin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Post expires at 8:05pm on Wednesday 29th January, 2020