This Bulletin dated – 15th December 2019
- The next Tuesday night Clubroom Show is entitled “Have Bromptons, will Travel” by Peter & Jill Seamen on 17th December at The Friends Meeting House, starting at 2000hrs, with pictures taken during his recent cycle tours. The cost is remarkably good value at £1.50 and the full programme can be downloaded from our website.
- The latest programmes of Sunday and Tuesday rides are now available for viewing and downloading from our website.
- Our Christmas Dinner will be held on Sunday 15th December at Time for Tea in Kenilworth at 4.30pm, which allows time to go to the Carol Service in Meriden at 1.00pm and cycle to the dinner afterwards. Places must be pre-booked through Dave Hearn in advance of the dinner.
- We are keen to have more feedback from our members on their experiences with what we organise in the Club. To progress this a Customer Feedback form has been added to the main menu of our website called ‘Feedback’. It would be great if you could let us know what you are thinking.
- Alan Jelley is organising a tour to Suffolk and Norfolk next year from 3rd to 11th June 2020. Options include the use of public transport to clip off a few days at either end of the tour. The tour is now open for bookings and full details can be found on our website.
- Dean at BikeWrench (112 Cannon Hill Road) has decided to sell off all bikes that he has in stock. He’s offering 30% off all new bikes that he already has in stock – the offer only applies to bikes in stock and not to any bike he has to order in. He will not be selling bikes in future, so this only applies to current stock.
CTC Coventry Sunday 15th December
- Only one ride this week meeting at the War Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 10.00am. View the weather forecast
- The annual Cyclists’ Christmas Carol Service will be held at 1.00pm at St.Laurence’ Parish Church in Meriden, which leaves plenty of time to cycle to our Christmas Dinner afterwards (which must be pre-booked – see the notices) in Kenilworth at 4.30pm.
- A ride will leave Memorial Park at the later than usual time of 10.00am. and will be led by Bob Tinley (024 7654 2676, 077 1783 3565) to:
CTC Coventry Tuesday 17th December
- Meeting point: Kenilworth, Lil Greens (SP 288 718) at 1015hrs.
- At approximately 1100hrs the ride will be led by Jill Seamen (078 2154 1050) to lunch at Wootton Wawen, The Cowshed (SP 158 631) after 15-miles.
- The ride will return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group when convenient
View the route with Open Street Maps and Download a gpx track file
CTC Rugby Wednesday 18th December
- Meet at 0930hrs at Barby Nurseries (SP 545 693)
- Christmas Lunch (pre-booked) at North Kilworth
- Please contact Ross Spall (07773 658869) for more details.