It shall be the responsibility of the Treasurer to:
- Hold and account for the monies collected in the name of the Group;
- Prepare the Annual Statement of Accounts for audit and presentation to the AGM of the Group. The Statement shall include:
- a list of Group assets with current values;
- and summaries of the accounts of any Groups who have opted to share accounting procedure
- Complete an annual Subscription Allocation Claim and submit it to the Finance Manager at Cycling UKNational Office;
- Submit a claim for Special Allocation Funding if required by the Group.
|August 2020||Summary report 18-08-2020 (Autosaved)|