Skip to content
- John Naughton is planning a tour to Mallorca next spring for 10-days from 14th April based at The Pollensa Park Hotel in Puerto Pollenca. The concept of the holiday is somewhat different from previous CTC Coventry tours in that it will be based in one hotel from where we will arrange day rides, walks and sightseeing.
- The tour will be a jet2holiday package including Birmingham flights, transfers, and accommodation. See http://www.jet2.com/ Members need to make their own individual booking.
- There are options for food and drinks: starting with a basic cost based on B&B, and at increased cost for half board and all inclusive. See http://www.jet2.com/ for current prices.
- Members can book for part or more of the 10-day period.
- Some members are taking their own bikes which would incur additional costs for flight and transfer. See https://www.jet2.com/travel-essentials/sports-equipment
- For those who want to hire their bikes there are numerous shops in the resort. The best prices appear to be from Rentmarch which is close to the hotel. See https://rentmarch.com
- Pro Cycling is also close to the hotel and recommended see https://www.procyclehire.com/ But note that we are going at the peak time for recreational cycling so we recommend booking as soon as possible.
- If you are interested, please contact John firstname.lastname@example.org for more details